Thursday, March 16, 2006

Off to Greece soon!

Well, we are off to Greece! In mid April my girlfriend and I are off for the summer - to the lovely island of Milos (I know, somebody has to do it!).

I will be helping out at Sea Kayak Greece, run by Rod Feltman. Rod runs guided kayaking trips on the island (day trips through to full multi-day expeditions).

We are taking the Beetle, one Rockhopper, a surf kayak and my girlfreind's Romany Explorer. The trip to Milos will be via Plymouth, Santander, Barcelona, Nice, Sardinia, Athens, then Milos.

We are both very excited about the trip and our time in Greece. I will be taking every opportunity I can to put the Rockhopper through its paces (yes they DO get big seas and surf in the Med). I am also looking forward to testing out a new camcorder + mini waterproof lens system - hopefully some good video footage on the way!

Of course this blog will be an ideal opportunity to let you all know how it's going.

Check www.seakayakgreece.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice post...I like it :)
stock photos | stock images | royalty-free images

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home